DNALUKAS KLINGSBICHEL studio for design is an analytical product design practice. Through research and intuition, we find new sensual and technical ways that challenge what is possible in design today.
We work interdisciplinary accross various fields to achieve unconventional, innovative and holistic results for our local and international partners and institutions.
Our process utilizes a conceptional approach, material research, industrial design, branding and spatial design.
BIOLukas Klingsbichel is an Austrian product designer. During his initial years of training in classical furniture making, first own furniture designs resulted. His graduation piece was honored with a design award, what finally led him to pursue a career as a designer. He visited the Meisterschule für Raumgestaltung at the arts and crafts school Ortweinschule, Graz where he learned the principles of interior architecture and design. After activities in London and Vienna he founded his own practice for design in 2017. During 2018 he represents Austrian design internationally through his work, while participating in a travelling exhibition across German speaking countries carried out by the Austrian Tourist Office.
MEMBER OF- Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
- CIS / Creative Industries Styria
CERTIFICATES- Designing Cradle to Cradle Certified Products for the Circular Economy
- Festivalzentrale VIENNA DESIGN WEEK
“Design Everyday - Design für den Gebrauch”
- 6.MeeD - Design Without Borders Budapest 2018
- DESIGNMONAT Graz 2018 @ Kunsthaus Graz
- Blickfang Basel 2018
- Blickfang Stuttgart 2018
- Berlin Travel Festival 2018
- Blickfang Hamburg 2018
- IMM Cologne 2018 - Österreich Lounge
- VIENNA DESIGN WEEK 2017 - Collective show wildwood
- MAK Vienna FORWARD Festival Moon Exhibition 2017
- Alte Kongresshalle Munich FORWARD Festival Moon Exhibition 2017
- F-abrik ZürichFORWARD Festival Moon Exhibition 2017
- Time for MEISTERdesign 2015
- Grazer Herbstmesse
- Design Without Borders Award 2018
- Blickfang Design Award 2018
- CRAFT Design Preis 2012